Cost of Living in Spain
Deciding to move to Spain is easy; but figuring out how you’ll afford it is a totally different issue. That’s why we’ve devised a short questionnaire to get to the bottom of exactly how different expats around the country see the Cost of Living in Spain.
COMO Consulting’s survey aims at giving you an idea of what it will cost to live in different cities and towns around Spain, including everything from rent and utilities to entertainment or even the guilty pleasures we always seem to factor into monthly budgets. From Madrid to Málaga, Santiago to Sevilla, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Palma de Mallorca, we’ll be covering destinations big and small with the help of other extranjeros living and working in Spain. Here’s what we’ve asked our respondents:
- What type of school were you placed at?
- What was your living situation?
- How did you find your flat?
- How much was your rent?
- What did you spend on average a month on utilities?
- What cell phone company did you use and what plan did you have?
- What did you pay for internet?
- What did you spend on average a month on groceries?
- Did you have any other sources of income?
- Were you able to save any money and if so how much?
- What was your favorite tapas or pintxos bar and what did you usually order there?
- What was your favorite afternoon coffee or breakfast hangout?
- What was your favorite disco or bar de copas in your city?
- How did you get around?
- What was your favorite thing about living in your city?
- What did you dislike about living in your city?
- How easy was it to travel around Spain and Europe from your city?
- Your guilty pleasure purchases in Spain?
- What are the top attractions in your city?
- What’s something you wish someone had told you before moving to Spain?
Castilla – La Mancha
Castilla y León